sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] sorcery wishlist

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andrew <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] sorcery wishlist
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 20:33:14 -0700

This primarily concerns sorcery team members:

In the neverending effort to find things for the sorcery team to do
I've put together a small list of bugs on the sorcery wishlist [1]
that I think we should focus on at the moment that are relatively easy
to fix and dont require a 'project' (like cleanse or the build split).

If you're a sorcery team member and you dont have a whole lot to do
(and presumably want to do something) I would take a look and pick out
something to do. But before you go to work on it, I want you to let me
know that you're doing it, and how you plan on implementing it. That
way we'll have a slightly lower chance of code entanglement, and bugs
down the road.

Thanks
-Andrew

[1] http://wiki.sourcemage.org/index.php?page=Sorcery+Wishlist

|Andrew D. Stitt | astitt at sourcemage.org |
|irc: afrayedknot | afrayedknot at t.armory.com |
|aim: thefrayedknot or iteratorplusplus | |
|Sorcery Team Lead, Porting Team Lead | |
|Grimoire Guru ham/smgl | ftp://t.armory.com |
|Author and Maintainer of Prometheus | |