sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] gnome-2-desktop-profile

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Craig Dyke" <grail AT westnet.com.au>
  • To: "discuss" <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] gnome-2-desktop-profile
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 19:30:14 +0800

Howdy again

Not sure if I have been scribing wrong or missed something somewhere, but,
I notice that there are a few conflicting spells in gnome-2-desktop-profile.

Namely:

acme and control-center2
gnome-themes and gtk-thinice-theme2

These depends screw up the cast because if you don't watch and comeback
later
you get the message to say that spells did not install correctly becasue you
didn't say
dispel.

I am also curious as to why this spell would use libglade (gnome1) spell as
opposed
to libglade2 (gnome2) spell?

Craig