sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] xorg spell and sorcery dependencies

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Casey Harkins <charkins AT upl.cs.wisc.edu>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] xorg spell and sorcery dependencies
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 12:06:58 -0500 (CDT)

I would assume so. x.org is just a fork from just before the licese
changes went into cvs. We will just have to see what happens in the future
though. Nvidia may take sides, or choose to support both. Or the forks may
stay compatiable enough where a single driver will continue to work with
both.

-casey