sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] sorcery meeting

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andrew <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] sorcery meeting
  • Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 12:07:28 -0800

Sorcery meeting went as planned. The log is up on the sorcery team page.
http://wiki.sourcemage.org/index.php?page=Meeting+log+2004-04-03
I've also put together a small sorcery wishlist which I intend to be a
common place for the team to list its current and future projects.

http://wiki.sourcemage.org/index.php?page=Sorcery+Wishlist

If there is not something on there, and I'll admit theres stuff thats
probably missing, email me or the list and I'll see what I can do ;)

My intent is to keep the team's current/future work as far out in the
open as possible rather than sweep things under the carpet. This is all
part of my "no feature will be left behind" plan.

-Andrew