sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] openssl dependency

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Mathieu L" <lejatorn AT linuxmail.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] openssl dependency
  • Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 08:51:48 +0000

> > > For everything I have built caches for I have answered no to the
> > > optional_depends (to simplify checking depends during install)
> >
> > Someone said earlier that they needed to access https sites to get
> > Internet access, so you may want to turn openssl on in lynx (or
> > whatever browser can be installed from the ISO).
> >
> > /dossen
>
> I will look into both lynx and links-twibright and start a new thread if
> the
> choice isn't obvious (size, complexity etc taken into account)

-->Thanks, all I was hoping for was the needed sources (lynx or links +
openssl) to be in the ISO, afterwards I can manage to cast that correctly I
assume (since I already did it once :-)).
Thanks again for having taken this request into account, that really shows a
lot about SMGL quality and the great work of its developpers.

/Lejatorn.
We are Microsoft. Linux is irrelevant.
Openness is futile. Prepare to be assimilated.