sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] sorcery team meeting 4/3/04

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Schabell <eschabell AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] sorcery team meeting 4/3/04
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 10:10:06 +0200

Howdy Andrew,

I will not be at the meeting Saturday.

I have been working on all sorts of bugs in all areas of sorcery, so it
is hard to say just one thing. I do have one bug open at the moment, but
wanted to wait for your decision before submitting (patches attached to
bug #389 were current to devel sorcery last week...), do you think it is
relevant? If not, mark invalid or won't fix and I will leave it.

I will be most likely busy for the coming month, finishing up a class I
teach at univeristy, starting new job... so I would like to offer my
skills with bugs I think I can pick up inbetween my busy schedule... I
will know more by the end of april as far has my time constraints.

Thanks and good luck, any questions you have or help you might need just
let me know,

erics