sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Adding a personal grimoire

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Robin Cook <rcook AT wyrms.net>
  • To: Robin Sheat <robin AT kallisti.net.nz>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Adding a personal grimoire
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 06:47:56 -0600

What I do is create a directory in "/var/lib/sorcery/codex" say manual
then add that as GRIMOIRE_DIR[0] in "/etc/sorcery/local/grimoire". Then
in that directory you can create the different sub-groupings you need
and the spells within them. You can also link in spells from the
standard grimoires if you need to say have the stable version override
all other versions.

CuZnDragon
Robin Cook