sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Voting information

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Arwed von Merkatz <v.merkatz AT gmx.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Voting information
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 08:31:45 +0100

On Tue, Mar 16, 2004 at 11:30:00AM -0800, Eric Sandall wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've gotten around to adding a Voting Process[0] to the wiki (with a link
> from
> the main page). Let me know if I got anything wrong or if it needs
> updating/discussing.
>
> -sandalle
>
> [0] http://wiki.sourcemage.org/index.php?page=Team+Lead+Voting+Process

I think we agreed that the mail about the started vote should be sent
directly to all team members, not sm-discuss. If we didn't agree on that
it may be a good addition, as sometimes when you don't have time to
check mail regularly sm-discuss can get quite crowded with mails, so a
developer could overlook the mail in there.

--
Arwed v. Merkatz Sourcemage GNU/Linux developer
http://www.sourcemage.org