sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Grimoire updates

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Grimoire updates
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 09:46:45 -0800

Quoting Ladislav Hagara <hgr AT vabo.cz>:
> > I would like to get that going again as it's nice for our users to have
> > an
> idea
> > of what's being
> > updated and changed.
>
> I like http://www.smee.org:8080/@md=d&cd=//&c=Tqx@//?ac=43&mx=50
> Some scripts could use it and create web page for users.

It's nice and pretty and gets to the point. Should we just post that as our
"progress"? I'd still rather have reports from the gurus and Team Leads to
this
list (then reports are easily searchable via Google and easy to read). This
also helps let us know which gurus are alive (besides their activity via
Perforce, bugs, etc.).

> > I would also like the Stable Grimoire update to be
> > re-introduced as well (that one's easy, thanks to Tony's Ruby scripts and
> the
> > INSTALL and README under //usr/tony/sgl-scripts I wrote).
>
> There is a problem with spells published for example twice a week.
> They will never be one week in test grimoire without change.
>
> - lace -

I'm not sure I follow...you mean spells that are updated bi-weekly (or more)?
believe in the past, for those, we just reported on the latest update (if it
overrode a prior update, say a new "new" version), but still include other
changes (such as if the last version changed something in DEPENDS as well).

-sandalle

--
PGP Key Fingerprint: FCFF 26A1 BE21 08F4 BB91 FAED 1D7B 7D74 A8EF DD61
http://search.keyserver.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xA8EFDD61