sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Inactivity

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "David C. Haley" <dhaley AT hot.rr.com>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Inactivity
  • Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 20:55:11 -0600

As some of you out there already know, I recently was hired by a company
as a network engineer. The job position will take me overseas to Iraq. I
wish to let everyone know of this in case some wonder where I am over
teh next few weeks. Though I will have internet access when I arrive,
there will be 2-4 weeks where I shall traveling all over the NJ, NY, and
a few other places for training, and other things. The current start
date for this position is March 9. I will need to be in NJ by this day.
so depending on when the company wishes me to get under way I may be
around for a few more days before I disappear.

I do plan to continue to help out here and there where I can as time
alots. However given teh fact that I will be gone for a few weeks and
the uncertainty of teh job I will be starting shortly I do not know how
much time I have to persue my interests in helping with SMGL.

Once things settle into routine, and things get back to normal my
participation and my appearance in places like IRC will surely increase
again.

long live sourcemage...
and to everyone, Cheers :)

--