sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] libgnomeprint vs libgnomeprint20

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Arwed von Merkatz <v.merkatz AT gmx.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] libgnomeprint vs libgnomeprint20
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 19:19:36 +0100

On Sat, Feb 28, 2004 at 05:39:37PM -0000, evraire AT tuwg.com wrote:
> Hey,
> can anyone tell me what the difference is between libgnomeprint and
> libgnomeprint20? 'Cause I can't see one :/
>
> If there is one, we should probably explain it in the description, and if
> there isn't we should probably delete the redundant spell.

They are two api incompatible versions of the same library that can be
installed in parallel. The only spells still depending on it are
sodipodi* and inkscape, although that seems to be wrong, i just built
sodipodi with --with-gnome-print with libgnomeprint20 not installed, and
it works fine.

--
Arwed v. Merkatz Sourcemage GNU/Linux developer
http://www.sourcemage.org