sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] What's the status of 2.6?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Steven Pinkham <steve.pinkham AT comcast.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] What's the status of 2.6?
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 10:54:15 -0500

How's 2.6 working out in sourcemage? I've been holding off upgrading
waiting for you all with free time to work out most of the bugs ;-)
>From watching the closed bugs on bugzilla and such everything seems to
be calming down on that front. Is now a good time to make the jump, or
are there still significant problems remaining?
Is there any problem with switching between 2.4 and 2.6 if problems do
happen?
Thanks for your hard work on this distro. I'd like to be more involved
in helping when my schedule calms down again.
--
| Steven E. Pinkham |
| Consultant, Maven Security Consulting |