sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] kconfig_compiler for KDE spells?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Hamish Greig <hgreig AT bigpond.net.au>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] kconfig_compiler for KDE spells?
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 00:01:33 +1100

On Sun, 8 Feb 2004 23:32, Robin Sheat wrote:
> Hey there, my system is opposed to me updating to KDE3.2, as all the
> builds stop with (from kdebase):
> checking for kde-config... /usr/bin/kde-config
> checking for meinproc... /usr/bin/meinproc
> checking for kconfig_compiler... not found
> configure: error: The important program kconfig_compiler was not found!
> Please check whether you installed KDE correctly.
>
> naturally, I haven't installed KDE correctly...that's what kdebase
> should do.
>
> Where does this kconfig_compiler program come from?

hgg@Gattaca:~/p4$ gaze from kconfig_compiler
kdelibs-3.2.0:/usr/bin/kconfig_compiler

you need to cast arts and kdelibs before kdebase. Sorcery does not yet
reorder
your install queue for installed spells. YOu may manually edit your queue
when given the choice or manually cast kde spells in the correct order.
Hamish

--
IRC nick: drmoriarty
SMGL co-conspirator