sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Thanks for the patience

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: "S. Barret Dolph" <wheds8 AT ms66.hinet.net>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Thanks for the patience
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 08:47:37 -0800

Quoting "S. Barret Dolph" <wheds8 AT ms66.hinet.net>:
> Dear Sirs,
>
> Thanks for the patience with all my questions. I will have to get a new
> computer before I start playing with SM again. However, be forewarned that I
>
> will be back and somehow get everything right.
>

> Cordially,
> S. Barret Dolph

Thank you for the thank you. ;)

I wish we could have gotten SMGL on your system, but it seems that after one
problem was resolved, another would crop up. Let us know if there's anything
we
can do to fix it, preferably with what we need to do to fix it. :)

-sandalle

--
PGP Key Fingerprint: FCFF 26A1 BE21 08F4 BB91 FAED 1D7B 7D74 A8EF DD61
http://search.keyserver.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xA8EFDD61