sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] cannot allocate pty problem with 2.6.1

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: David Kowis <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • To: elaine <elaine AT fwsystems.com>, Hamish Greig <hgreig AT bigpond.net.au>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] cannot allocate pty problem with 2.6.1
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 06:13:58 -0600

I didn't know that it got obsoleted, I read through the config and caught
things
like software suspend and such. Thanks a lot. I'll try to test it at lunch if
can because I can no longer ssh to my computer from work.

one question, if I boot back into a 2.4.x kernel will the mounting line in
fstab
cause any problems?

Thanks a lot,
David