sm-discuss - RE: Re: [SM-Discuss] linux-live

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: evraire AT tuwg.com
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: Re: [SM-Discuss] linux-live
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 18:42:02 -0000

> I believe Jonathan said that he got it working after he wrote that HOWTO.

Yep, the instructions in the HOW-TO work, and it's what I use. But now that
I'm aware of this site I'll look into it and see if there are ways to improve
the HOW-TO, or maybe I'll try to create a spell for the linux-live scripts
and add instructions on how to create a SourceMage-based LiveCD using the
scripts.

Thanks for the link!

Jonathan Evraire
evraire at tuwg.com

Message sent via http://toad-mail.net
Anti-spam notice, this message originated from IP Address: 199.212.215.11