sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] OT: Vacancy at Perforce...

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Tony Smith <tony AT smee.org>
  • To: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] OT: Vacancy at Perforce...
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 11:51:11 +0000

All,

Any French speakers amongst you looking for employment in the UK? We're
looking for someone to join our technical support team and help us support
developers in EMEA - and anyone else who's online when we are.

In addition to telephone and email support, the role involves giving
pre-sales
presentations, demonstrating at trade shows; and working with engineering and
QA teams on product development. In short you'll see every phase of the
business and be involved at all levels.

If you're interested send your CV to me at tony AT perforce.com

Thanks!

Tony

  • [SM-Discuss] OT: Vacancy at Perforce..., Tony Smith, 12/16/2003