sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Problems at my hosting site

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Eric Schabell M.Sc." <eschabell AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Problems at my hosting site
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 07:26:56 +0000

Howdy all!

Just wanted to let you know that there are major problems going on at the
university where my site is hosted... so be aware that (after 16 hrs down and
counting) part of the infrastructure has broke causing all my update scripts
for
sourcemage stuff to break. I am most likely hosting no new fixes for a bit...
please refer to the download|codex.sourcemage.org servers.

/*
* Eric Schabell M.Sc.
* web: http://www.schabell.com
* SourceMage: http://www.sourcemage.org