sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Sites Down!!

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Paul Mahon <dufflebunk AT dufflebunk.homeip.net>
  • To: Ricardo Izquierdo <odracir_redwolf AT linuxmail.org>
  • Cc: SourceMage GNU/Linux Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Sites Down!!
  • Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 16:16:11 -0500

Ibiblio has been having problems for the last several days, sometimes
ie's DNS, other times it's really really slow.

Has anyone contacted ibiblio about this?

(And yes, I used reply to all, since the flakeyness may extend to the
ML)

--
De mortuis nihil nisi bonum.

What is that funny looking stuff in the attachment?
http://www.technomom.com/cynthia/pgp/