sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Re: [SM-Sorcery] Recent Install Experiences...

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Ladislav Hagara <hgr AT vabo.cz>
  • To: Wyatt Draggoo <wyatt AT draggoo.com>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Re: [SM-Sorcery] Recent Install Experiences...
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 12:13:23 +0100

Moved from sm-sorcery to sm-discuss, it is more suitable. :-))

Just curious why do you need bc "calculator" for installing SMGL?
I agree it would be fine to have wireless-tools included on install ISO, try
bug report.

about wiki) I think wiki should be mention during installing, maybe on the
last
screen before rebooting.

- lace -