sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] new iso 0.7.1 problem

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT optimaltec.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] new iso 0.7.1 problem
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 23:22:20 -0500

Which reminds me... Why exactly are we using ".md5sum" suffix when the world around us settled on ".md5"?

Ricardo Izquierdo wrote:

I'd download the newest version of SourceMage, and build the CD. But at the
moment to reboot my machine and load the new version it doesn't but
properly. I thought it will be a problem with my CDROM but when trying with
the 0.7 boots properly. I'm guessing that will be a problem with the md5sum
buecause checking at the download site i found two md5sum files, or i have to
update it with chroot.

Thanks for the help.