sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Provides not working right?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Hamish Greig <hgreig AT bigpond.net.au>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Provides not working right?
  • Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2003 12:40:39 +1100

On Sun, 9 Nov 2003 10:26, Robin Sheat wrote:
> $ cast imp
> Enter the root password, please.
> Password:
> Preparing environment for imp
> Checking dependencies for imp
> Preparing environment for horde
> Checking dependencies for horde
> Preparing environment for PHP
> Unable to find spell PHP in grimoire(s):
> /var/lib/sorcery/codex/z-rejected
> /var/lib/sorcery/codex/games
> /var/lib/sorcery/codex/test
> /var/lib/sorcery/codex/e-cvs
>
> However:
> robin@kallisti:/var/lib/sorcery/codex/test/php-pear/php$ cat PROVIDES
> PHP
my new prometheus machine (Good work afrayedknot) actually cast imp last
night
and it offered me 8 choices for PHP (3 grimoires)
maybe you just need to scribe reindex ? this should have been done by scribe
update, so if it fixes it keep your eye out for it happenning again and file
a bug against scribe update
Hamish
--
IRC nick: drmoriarty