sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Courier-IMAP fails to compile.

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: ""Jimmy Yen(顏孝杰)"" <jimmy AT yen.tp>
  • To: alan AT rebeluk.com
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Courier-IMAP fails to compile.
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 09:06:06 +0800

Alan Ross wrote:

I am trying to compile Courier-IMAP. I used the default configuration for the spell. Has anyone managed to compile this spell. Any help would be appreciated. I have attached the end of the compile log below.

That most likely means they haven't updated their code for db 4.1. You can take a look at the small diff in, e.g. apache spell, if you want to make a patch yourself.