sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Gnome 2.4 is officially released!

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: ""Jimmy Yen(顏孝杰)"" <jimmy AT yen.tp>
  • To: Robin Cook <rcook AT wyrms.net>
  • Cc: Hamish Greig <hgreig AT bigpond.net.au>, Source Mage - Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Gnome 2.4 is officially released!
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 18:57:09 +0800

It's a great work anyway! If it wasn't the p4 problem you would be even faster than Gentoo. Can't wait to give them a try when they hit the grimoire tarball.:)

Robin Cook wrote:

Wasn't as big an update it could have been since I have had a private
grimoire with the development versions for quite a while. Though I
still need to update the profile spells and add some of the other newer
gnome programs that aren't a part of the official gnome. But it is a
good start.

CuZnDragon
Robin Cook