sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] fonts

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Robin <robin AT kallisti.net.nz>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] fonts
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 02:22:59 +1200

Hey there, I have for some time had font issues that I'd been to
lazy^Wbusy to look into and fix. The last update of Xfree broke even
more, so I thought I'd tackle it.
A few rebuilds of Xfree later, with all the font stuff turned on fixed
most of it (by far the worst of it, happily) however, I have a few minor
ones that maybe people can advise me on:
http://www.kallisti.net.nz/~robin/fonts.png
Note the boxes for the lower case letters, I see this in a few other
fonts also. (It used to be that many of the main ones did this, now it's
just the less important ones).

Any ideas?

(Oh, BTW, xfree86 depends on Xrender and Xft2, neither of which exist.
Pretty minor, but it throws up an error)

In other news, looks like we'll have to give up on Linux after all, I
guess SCO knows what they were talking about all along *sigh* ;)
http://perens.com/Articles/SCOCopiedCode.html
heh.

--
Robin <robin AT kallisti.net.nz> JabberID: <eythian AT jabber.org>

Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt. Qui annus est?

PGP Key 0x776DB663 Fingerprint=DD10 5C62 1E29 A385 9866 0853 CD38 E07A 776D
B663