sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] multiple kernel versions?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Jeremy A. Kolb" <jkolb AT brandeis.edu>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] multiple kernel versions?
  • Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 16:27:56 -0400 (EDT)

what i'd really like to see in smgl is a way of handling multiple kernel
versions, for instance i have 2.4.19 and 2.4.20 installed but sm only sees
2.4.20, it would be really cool (though probably a lot of work) if we
could have a menu or something to choose different kernel versions, for
instance if i wanted to remove my 2.4.19 kernel or something like that. i
dunno, just something to toss around. and maybe it's too hard with our
current implementation.

Jeremy