sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Lowish level sorcery changes

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andrew <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com>
  • To: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Lowish level sorcery changes
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 11:27:23 -0700

for kicks I'll write a compatibility version of some sort
then if you check /proc/sysvipc/msg you can run the good stuff
and if not run my compatibility crap.

who knows maybe my compatibility code using fd's and pipes will work better?

I'll try to get that going this weekend. Ive also got a bunch of
prometheus improvements preempting me.

Cheers
Andrew