sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Grimoire] Re: [SM-Discuss] Spell Listing . . .

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Craig Dyke" <grail AT westnet.com.au>
  • To: "Discuss" <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Grimoire] Re: [SM-Discuss] Spell Listing . . .
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 20:09:57 +0800

Not sure what averyone thinks, but, as we have some of our spells (lots in
gnome sections)
that have a number '2' or something at the end we are being misrepresented
on Distrowatch.

eg. on listing page we have:

evolution 1.2.2 1.2.4
evolution2 1.4.3

but on Distrowatch it says:

evolution (1.4.3) 1.4.3 1.4.3 1.4.0 1.4.3 1.2.4 evolution (1.4.3)

^^ this
is us

Maybe something we need to look into?

Craig