sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] xfce4 spell

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Arwed von Merkatz <v.merkatz AT gmx.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] xfce4 spell
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 14:52:49 +0200

On Thu, Jul 10, 2003 at 08:52:01PM +0000, kalldrexx AT shackmail.com wrote:
> Sorry I accidnetally deleted the email what do I have to scribe add to cast
> xfce4?

scribe add xfce from
http://w3studi.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de/%7Evonmerad/xfce.tar.bz2
cast xfce4-profile

I just came back from the RoboCup World Championship in Italy and
noticed that the xfce people released beta2, i'll probably update the
spells today or tomorrow (after i went through some hundred mails and
updated the video stuff).

p.s.: Don't ask how good we were in the championship, we didn't get through
the preliminary rounds, so we had some free days in the Venice area which
wasn't that bad either ;)

--
Arwed v. Merkatz
Grimoire Guru for video