sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Interesting

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT optimaltec.com>
  • To: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • Cc: Source Mage - Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Interesting
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 22:30:51 -0400

"...I've never been outside but thats okay because I have sorcery to keep me company sorcery and the world wide web and its much better in here because in here is world wide and out there is just closed minded automatons who don't understand the power of sorcery..."

The guy really needs professional help :-). But you know what, I like it very much.

Eric Sandall wrote:

You know, it's interesting what you find when you peruse our wiki. ;)

http://wiki.sourcemage.org/index.php?page=I+love+Source+Mage