sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Fwd: Download problem

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Joel Sinor <jsinor AT comcast.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Fwd: Download problem
  • Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2003 20:06:57 -0500

If there are any other aussies in the list they would of course take
precedence, but failing that I would not mind mailing him a set of the
set of cds I created for another Texan (which pulled my bacon out of the
fire when I found myself with a dead hard drive and no sourcemage
mirrors).
Have we decided yet what we are going to do about that, BTW?

On Thu, 29 May 2003 10:56:09 +1000