sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] OpenOffice install problem

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jose Bernardo Silva <josebernardo1 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Seth Woolley <seth AT tautology.org>, Vaclav Kulakovsky <vaclav.kulakovsky AT definity.cz>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] OpenOffice install problem
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 13:58:12 +0100 (BST)

In the meantime, I'm going to retire temporarily the
OOo source spell, as the changes made to mozilla
spell, together with the updates of bison and flex
break it. I am right now unable to fix the problems
OOo has to compile without all mozilla libs, as it
definitively needs some libs that aren't present on my
machines since I updated mozilla to 1.3.
I think I'll need to see how the mainstream dists are
distributing their source rpms for OO 1.0.3. Any
volunteers to start that work are most certainly
welcome... :)

--- Seth Woolley <seth AT tautology.org> wrote: >

> Sorry, my fault. Download that patch manually or
> wait until the next
> devel tarball happens and redownload devel. I
> commented out a source that
> was never being used, and the source after it didn't
> get downloaded
> because of the way summon works.
>
> http://downloads.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs-patches/
>
> it's in there ^^^
> just put openoffice-1.0.2-user-fontpath.patch into
> /var/spool/sorcery/
> for a quick fix.
>
> Seth
>
> On Mon, 19 May 2003, Vaclav Kulakovsky wrote:
>

> > Hi,
> >
> > I have problem to install OO
> >
> > can you help me ?
> >
> > Applying patch

/var/spool/sorcery/openoffice-1.0.2-user-fontpath.patch