sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Interesting idea for SourceMage Downloads

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: TooManyMirrors <toomanymirrors AT yahoo.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Interesting idea for SourceMage Downloads
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 19:18:39 -0400

I was just noticing that that our download server was down and it occured to me that due to the fairly small size of the SourceMage project, it might be a great idea to set up the downloads to use BitTorrent. It could also be possible to creat a simple spell to install and set up a SourceMage box as a host. It seems there is quite a few people who could set something like this up. Anyway's just thought I'd throw the idea out there durring the downtime. SourceMage is Fun! :)
TooManyMirrors

  • [SM-Discuss] Interesting idea for SourceMage Downloads, TooManyMirrors, 05/13/2003