sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] DO NOT UPDATE!!!!!

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Jeremy A. Kolb" <jkolb AT brandeis.edu>
  • To: "Bearcat M. Sandor" <Sorcerer AT TheDragonsEdge.com>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] DO NOT UPDATE!!!!!
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 06:22:08 -0400 (EDT)

now that you mention it, i just did an update and it was taking forever to
generate the list of spells to update so i killed it and a ton of spells
were written to the queue. i think you're right, something's busted. im on
devel grimoire and devel sorcery. i wouldn't update anything until this is
fixed. oh, and i like the email address.

Jeremy