sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Gimp

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Spencer Ogden <spencero AT mail.utexas.edu>
  • To: SM-Discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Gimp
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 20:11:46 -0500

I just tried casting gimp. It casts fine, but when I try to run the program
I get this:

spencer@home:~$ gimp
gimp: Can't open '/etc/gimp/1.2/gimprc' for reading.
"/usr/lib/gimp/1.2/plug-ins/dbbrowser" executable not found
"/usr/lib/gimp/1.2/plug-ins/script-fu" executable not found
<snip>
"/usr/lib/gimp/1.2/plug-ins/xwd" executable not found
"/usr/lib/gimp/1.2/plug-ins/zealouscrop" executable not found
gimp: fatal error: Segmentation fault

There are many more plugin errors than shown. Did the plugins get installed
incorrectly somehow? Should a lack of plugins cause a segfault?

Spencer