sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Bugzilla cleanup for Team Leads

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergeyli AT pisem.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Bugzilla cleanup for Team Leads
  • Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 15:32:38 -0500

Given prior notice, people could have disabled mailing themselves using the Preferences screen. Bugzilla is the Force. Use it, Luke.

Eric Sandall wrote:

Dufflebunk said:

Ah ha! So you're the ones responsible for my 500+ mail queue. Couldn't
you have disabled mail or something first?

I don't know, can I? I'm not a bugzilla guru, I just do as I'm told I can
do. :)

-One of Four
a.k.a. sandalle