sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Printer Spell Changes . . .

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jason Flatt <jasonflatt AT wizard.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Printer Spell Changes . . .
  • Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 12:05:14 -0800

This is a head's up for those of you who are using spells in the printer
section.

1) I am going to rename the gsv spell to gsview as it makes more sense,
follows existing spell conventions and I have found a .tar.gz that uses that
name & which will work better than the .zip that is currently being used.

2) I am going to remove the ptal spell as (by the author's own admission) it
is included in the hpoj spell and should be used from there instead.

If anyone has any strong objections to this, please let me know.

--
Jason Flatt
Section maintainer for printer

  • [SM-Discuss] Printer Spell Changes . . ., Jason Flatt, 02/02/2003