sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] OpenSSH spell not installing binaries

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Spencer Ogden <spencero AT mail.utexas.edu>
  • To: SM-Discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] OpenSSH spell not installing binaries
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 09:53:51 -0600

I thought I was having problems with openssh vs. openssl versions, but then
I looked at openssh's install log and it read:

/etc/init.d/sshd.sh
/etc/pam.d
/etc/rc0.d/K50sshd
/etc/rc1.d/S35sshd
/etc/rc2.d/S35sshd
/etc/rc3.d/S35sshd
/etc/rc4.d/S35sshd
/etc/rc5.d/S35sshd
/etc/rc6.d/K50sshd
/etc/xinetd.d
/usr/doc/openssh
/var/log/sorcery/compile/openssh-3.5p1.bz2
/var/log/sorcery/md5sum/openssh-3.5p1
/var/log/sorcery/install/openssh-3.5p1

An ldd of the existing /usr/bin/ssh confirms that it was compiled against
the old openssl 0.9.6. So it is not being replaced on a cast openssh. Any
one else see this?

Spencer