sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] mozilla menu bar weirdness.

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Duane Macolm <d.malcolm AT auckland.ac.nz>
  • To: Jeremy Kolb <jkolb AT brandeis.edu>
  • Cc: SM-Discuss <SM-Discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] mozilla menu bar weirdness.
  • Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2002 09:30:07 +1300

I had the problem with the options in the menu being underlined where the line was too high. But I use a LCD monitor which doesn't show anti-aliased fonts too well, so I recast mozilla without Xft2. The undelining problem was pretty bad though.
Duane

Jeremy Kolb wrote:

after the last set of updates (now that i have gnome2 working again yaay!) the fonts in mozilla improved 10 fold. in fact it's awesome, the one problem now is that where there is an underlined character in the menus the bar appears mushed in with the letter, it's not quite underneath it. does anyone else have this problem?

Jeremy