sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] OpenOffice source spell

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jose Bernardo Silva <josebernardo1 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] OpenOffice source spell
  • Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 09:52:18 +0000 (GMT)

Eric,

I know the spells exist, I just patched them to get
them to build "properly" for OO to cast. Anyway, I
messed a bit the OO spell, as it is building all langs
it knows (unfortunately not portuguese) and isn't
installing. Here is the corrected spell, building only
ENUS. Anyone who wants to may make a menu, kde-i18n
style, to choose the language for OO. Don't forget to
edit the BUILD script...

http://search.keyserver.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x5A317214