sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] KDE 3.1-rc3

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Womack <eric AT lasvegasdata.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] KDE 3.1-rc3
  • Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 21:27:44 +0000 (GMT)

For those of you on the devel grimoire who are KDE users, you have seen
the updates of the last few days and have noticed we are now at 3.1-rc3.
This includes the newly absorbed quanta. If I could hear back from some
of our non-english and GB-english users to confirm the i18n edit, I would
appreciate it.

Also, I have hit one snag with the change over. kdebindings does not seem
to want to compile for me. If anyone get this to work, please email me.

Bugs posted on this should be limited to bugs with the spells, not bugs
with the pre-relese of KDE. They have there own bug tracking system for
that, and who better to report them then those of us using the pure
source?

Enjoy.

--
Eric Womack
Grimoire Guru - KDE

---
"I call Christianity the *one* great curse, the *one* great intrinsic
depravity, the *one* great instinct for revenge for which no expedient
is sufficiently poisonous, secret, subterranean, *petty* -- I call it
the *one* mortal blemish of mankind."
-- Friedrich Nietzsche