sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Gimp

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Spencer Ogden <spencero AT mail.utexas.edu>
  • To: SM-Discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Gimp
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 19:09:11 -0600

On Thursday 21 November 2002 07:01 pm, Seth Woolley wrote:
> Works fine for me.
>
> is your arch set correctly?
Yes
> does it compile correctly?
Yes
> did you recomplile after a library ugrade?
Yes
> is your memory trustworthy?
Haven't run memtest, but I haven't had problems in the last year
> where does it segfault?
Immediatly after initialization, as root or another user
> is it a known issue?
Can't find anything in Gimps's bugzilla, there aren't any clues when I run
from the commandline, no error mesages.
> are your running a 2.5.x kernel?
2.4.19
> what do you mean by fresh installation?
Meaning I did a `dispel gimp`, removed the user preferences and then did
`cast -c -r gimp`

At least for now I have compiled filmgimp and it is working fine.