sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Spellbook . . .

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jason Flatt <jasonflatt AT wizard.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Spellbook . . .
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 06:20:11 +0000

Howdy, all.

A while back, Nick started a Spellbook on the Wiki to supplement our spell
writing efforts. I think this would be an extremely helpful tool, and I
certainly would have liked something like this when I was getting started.

The goal is to list each file that might be used in a spell and describe how
that file might be used. I would like to encourage anyone who has a few
minutes and some knowledge about the spell creation process to help fill out
the documentation.

I believe all of the relevant files are listed, but only four are described:
DEPENDS, DETAILS, HISTORY and TRIGGERS. DEPENDS is missing a description
about the "requires" tag (which goes along with the "provides" file).

The Spellbook documents can be found here:
http://wiki.sourcemage.org/index.php?page=Spellbook

--
Jason Flatt
Section maintainer for printer