sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] grep compilation - success!

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jonathan Evraire <evraire AT tuwg.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] grep compilation - success!
  • Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 13:42:08 +0000 (UTC)

I went through my logs for grep and saw that egrep was again the problem.
I copied it over to /bin from the ISO ('cause I knew the grep spell
wouldn't touch it there) and I got a different error during install: ln -s
/usr/bin/fgrep: file exists

I remembered getting the same thing for egrep and removing it (silly
me), so I did the same (moved /usr/bin to /bin) and was able to compile
grep successfully.

Thanks!

Jonathan Evraire

  • [SM-Discuss] grep compilation - success!, Jonathan Evraire, 11/06/2002