sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Test Sorcery/Grimoire

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: John T Copeland <johnc AT neto.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Test Sorcery/Grimoire
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 11:46:50 -0600

Can someone tell me where/how I can get the Test Sorcery/Grimoire. I see a Test-Only Grimoire in my spell list, but not Test-Only-Sorcery.

I installed the new devel-Sorcery, 0.8.2 I think, on my TEST machine(to try out the new sorcery and grimoire) and when I type:
"sorcery" I get the following error:
Error: Unknown option Spell.
Use --help to list options.
sorcery with no options is supposed to bring up the main menu. Anyone with this proplem/fix?

Thanks,
JohnC

------NEATO: http://www.neato.net------