sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Test Grimoire Update Report - freezing access to test today...

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Schabell <eschabell AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org, sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Test Grimoire Update Report - freezing access to test today...
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 20:24:04 +0200

TEST GRIMOIRE UPDATE REPORT
Test Grimoire updates done this week are listed below per section
maintainer.

Real soon the Test Grimoire will have aan access freeze for the developers,
only Eric Sandall, Tony Smith and myself will be updating from devel as fixes
are applied in the coming week which leads up to rc1.

So everyone get on the Test Grimoire and test the hell outta it, and don't
forget to bugzilla problems found!
Gareth Clay, Grimoire Guru for Games:

Removed spells:
chromium
chromium-data

Notes:
I pulled the chromium spells because it seems like we can't fix them in time.
I had very little success with them; Arwed got a lot further than I did but
still didn't manage to get the thing to compile, so I think pulling the
spells was our only option. If any of us manage to get chromium working we'll
add the spell back to the grimoire.
Wolfgang Scheicher, Grimoire Guru for Kernels:

New versions:
linux default is still 2.4.19, but the rest is continuousely changing
(2.4.20-pre11, 2.4.20-pre10-ac2, 2.5.44, 2.5.44-ac1, preempt patch)

Removed spells:
none.

New spells:
new patch ck

Deleted files:
none.

Notes:
as long as test / stable has the same sorcery, it imho should also have the
same kernel spell. default kernel is 2.4.19 anyway, and everything else is
bugfix stuff.

/*
* Eric Schabell M.Sc.
* web: http://www.schabell.com
* SourceMage: http://www.sourcemage.org
* Shopping: http://www.cafeshops.com/cp/store.aspx?s=sourcemage.0
* irc.openprojects.net (#sourcemage)
* nick -> erics
*/

  • [SM-Discuss] Test Grimoire Update Report - freezing access to test today..., Eric Schabell, 10/25/2002