sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] libguile.so.9 not found.

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergeyli AT pisem.net>
  • To: Dufflebunk <dufflebunk AT dufflebunk.homeip.net>
  • Cc: Jeremy Kolb <jkolb AT brandeis.edu>, sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] libguile.so.9 not found.
  • Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 23:26:26 -0400

Install logs worked for me, BTW, as late as today (I did check, at least in dialog-based sorcery), so I'm surprised every time you mention this.

Dufflebunk wrote:

Currently the install log is not working, this may extend to theother logs as well which _may_ cause --fixto look for files that were replaced. I don't think this is the problem, but you might want to look into it, or just wait another week until theteam gets stuff like that fixed.