sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] [Fwd: Sorcery 1.0]

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Ryan Abrams <rabrams AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: eschabell AT sourcemage.org
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] [Fwd: Sorcery 1.0]
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 21:20:11 -0500

Right. I havent sent anything round yet, cause i didnt think it was neccessary yet. But with todays news, i guess it is.

We are gonna need to put down a PR style blackout or something, just to make sure the core team doesnt get ripped apart by crap like this (i've seen it happen, and its ugly) - Obviously people can do whatever they want, but if the team could just stick w/ no comment unless its discussed and approved, things will be better.

Oh.. and Eric Sandalle, you really shouldn't review it, considering you help create it. Eugenia probably just doesn't know.

-Ryan