sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Sorcery 0.9.0 (RC1) delay.

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Dufflebunk <dufflebunk AT dufflebunk.homeip.net>
  • To: "Julian v. Bock" <julian AT openit.de>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Sorcery 0.9.0 (RC1) delay.
  • Date: 30 Sep 2002 17:04:14 -0400

No, we decided to scrap the DEPENDS file and make a new, incompatable
DEP2 script format. You'll have to rewrite all of you ... ok, ok, No, we
didn't.

The depends stuff is going to be purely internal (we hope) and the only
difference people should notice is faster and more reliable dependancy
resolution.