sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] linux not patching!

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Wolfgang Scheicher <worf AT sbox.tu-graz.ac.at>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] linux not patching!
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 10:50:41 +0200

i am somewhat confused now.

i missed some sources in my spool, and interpreted a bit too much into the
output of gaze sources <spell> (which is broken, just do a gaze sources
xfree86 or MPlayer or any multi-source spell)

however - after deleting my xfs and other patches from spool, the sources got
properly downloaded both when casting or summoning.

that means - i cannot reproduce the problem (ignore my last mail - was a
mistake - monday morning, you know...)

could all of you who have troubles give me details on which patch(es) are
affected, which sorcery version is used (devel/stable, how old approx,...),
eventually test with a other patch, and give me as much details as possible?

Worf